My Blog List

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I forgot yet again!!

I forgot to blog last week again!!!! Mabey it is because I do not know what to write most of the time. I'm trying to finish advanced word..... Oh my, Chapter 24 and Production center 6, is very frustrating. I have decided that I'm going to get my own appartment for February 1st. I have recently realized that I cannot live with my sister anymore. So if anyone has any leads on any apartments for Februdary, let me know. Since I just moved here from Ontario in May, I'll have to have buy all new stuff. So if anyone has anything they want to donate to me, as far as furniture and stuff, in February let me know!!! I very excited right now, because in 3 weeks from today I will be in Ontario visiting my Mom and friends. I wish you all a safe and Happy hoilday!!!! MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Leah

No comments: